free website stats program Stranded Biker Buster | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Stranded Biker Buster

always happy to be a part of the Bail out a Biker club. your welcome to add me in North Central Arkansas, Mountain Home is the city.

im available for a ride, tools, have access to a trailer, garage, small roll around bike jack, basic repairs, local area knowledge and obviously ...i cant leave out the beer.

we do not have a local HD dealership, but there are some good bike shops around that do hd stuff. closes hd dealer is 2-3 hrs away.

lots of beautiful roads, lakes and rivers around here, lots are hidden unless you know about them. gimmie a shout if you need, before or during your trip.

always happy to be a part of the Bail out a Biker club. your welcome to add me in North Central Arkansas, Mountain Home is the city.

im available for a ride, tools, have access to a trailer, garage, small roll around bike jack, basic repairs, local area knowledge and obviously ...i cant leave out the beer.

we do not have a local HD dealership, but there are some good bike shops around that do hd stuff. closes hd dealer is 2-3 hrs away.

lots of beautiful roads, lakes and rivers around here, lots are hidden unless you know about them. gimmie a shout if you need, before or during your trip.

Thanks hightekkrednek! Always glad to have another member willing to help out, you are the first from Arkansas (cool).

Remeber to download this spreadsheet and PM members whose home town you will be passing through, then take their phone number with you on the road in case you need assistance. If nothing else, you may get the chance to hook-up or ride together, then you can take a picture and post it in the "Members Meeting Members" string.

Members Meeting Members - Harley Davidson Community

Thanks again hightekkrednek!

Last edited by a moderator:
You can add me to the list for San Antonio Texas. I have most tools and access to an MC trailer if needed. I also wouldn't mind a weekend ride to show anyone passing through some of the better hill country roads.

You can add me to the list for San Antonio Texas. I have most tools and access to an MC trailer if needed. I also wouldn't mind a weekend ride to show anyone passing through some of the better hill country roads.

Thanks Jody! We'll have to hook up next time I'm in S.A., perhaps dinner at Mi Tierra, but I would certainly be open for alternatives from someone in the know (last time it was just too crowded)!

Not sure how I didn't throw my name in earlier. but I'll help when I can as well.

I live in the Davenport, IA area, and can help within an hour (or more if possible). I have tools, trailer, temp storage (garage), and a grill and smoker!

Thanks biglew55, you are the first from Iowa! before you know it we'll have every state and each region covered!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here on the Alabama coast. Have a trailer, lift, some tools, and the HD dealer is only a couple of miles. Sign me up. Oh, did mention a frige with cold ones!

More than happy to help our brotherhood!

GasGauge
Wish I would have known you were broken down in Mobile, could have helped you out.

Thanks Gator, now we have our first from Alabama! Yea if this list existed when I limped through the Goerge Wallace Tunnel I'd have definately given you a call. Luckily I did have Redfish Joe's number and was able to find a safe haven until repairs could be completed. All in all, even the breakdown and time sent at Mike Bruno's Northshore Harley Davidson in Slidell, LA. were good memories.

Thanks again Gator for being a part of this network of bikers helpng bikers (or HDTimeline members being there for each other)!

Centeral VA here (close enough to the Waynesboro entrance to BRP to assist folks riding there this summer). Truck, tools, lift, garage, couple of local dealers - we can figure out anything else :)

Centeral VA here (close enough to the Waynesboro entrance to BRP to assist folks riding there this summer). Truck, tools, lift, garage, couple of local dealers - we can figure out anything else :)

Thanks scts, we are rolling with new offers for assistance this week, I can't tell you how much I appreciate this, and even more how much our community will benefit from having this support.

I will add an attachment before I leave work today so i don't bog down Steve's megabytes with several attachments as more members sigh-up.

Thanks again scts!

Thanks Jody! We'll have to hook up next time I'm in S.A., perhaps dinner at Mi Tierra, but I would certainly be open for alternatives from someone in the know (last time it was just too crowded)!!

Certainly Gauge,
You are on to something, I know several spots for mexican I enjoy better than Mi Tierra. Henry's taco's, Salsalito's, Alamo Cafe (if only for the queso), and La Hacienda / Los Barrios.

Thanks Gator, now we have our first from Alabama! Yea if this list existed when I limped through the Goerge Wallace Tunnel I'd have definately given you a call. Luckily I did have Redfish Joe's number and was able to find a safe haven until repairs could be completed. All in all, even the breakdown and time sent at Mike Bruno's Northshore Harley Davidson in Slidell, LA. were good memories.

Thanks again Gator for being a part of this network of bikers helpng bikers (or HDTimeline members being there for each other)!

Gas Gauge,

RedFish Joe is one stand up dude and a super guy, it doesn't suprise me in the least he came to assist you. Drop a head's up next time you get this way, we know a place for the best BBQ this side of the big muddy!!
cheers
gator

Back