free website stats program Stranded Biker Buster | Page 13 | Harley Davidson Forums

Stranded Biker Buster

Wow, I know I am late getting on to this one, but I can almost always get a trailer. If that cannot happen I can get you a burger and to a HD shop if you are around the DFW area (Dallas Fort Worth). I will try to help as much as I can, even if it is just running down parts. Hope I can help. Also, I did not read the whole thread just the first and last page, so if I missed something please let me know.

Wow, I know I am late getting on to this one, but I can almost always get a trailer. If that cannot happen I can get you a burger and to a HD shop if you are around the DFW area (Dallas Fort Worth). I will try to help as much as I can, even if it is just running down parts. Hope I can help. Also, I did not read the whole thread just the first and last page, so if I missed something please let me know.

You did not miss much, I am sure you will hear from Gas Gauge shortly, Thanks for your Help, Capital Jack:s

Count me in I have a 6x10 open trailer with straps bike lift and some tools and garage just east of Baton Rouge La 15 miles to stealer and 30 miles to another stealer

I know I am just a newbie here, But I am more than willing to help out. I live on the northeast side of Metro-Detroit. I have alot of brothers with years of knowledge on bikes, Places to stay, dealers and rides to and from.
It's always nice to know someone has got your back. please add me to the list.

My offerings may be meager, but better than sitting on the side of the road by yourself.
Be sure to add me on for Northern Jersey.

Back