free website stats program Stranded Biker Buster | Page 12 | Harley Davidson Forums

Stranded Biker Buster

That my friend is a cool list. Thanks.

CliffBuzz: Thanks for the compliment, the really cool part is the names and offers to help out! I got your PM, thanks for your offer! I will update the list tomorrow when I get back to work (that's the machine where the latest copy resides).

I am in iguadalajara mexico area work as a tech on hd dealer

Moto Mundo, Gracias! I'm certain your fellow riders in Guadalajara will be happy to know someone is out there to throw them a lifeline if needed.

glad to help out in washington.(olympic penninsula area)

IronMule, likewise, thanks for your offer, you live in my favorite part of the counntry to visit!

p.s. BossMan, I got your PM also, thank you for volunteering like I mentioned above, I will update the list tomorrow and post a new attachment.

Now get out there and labor on your bikes (my skins, bags and seat are off and laying on the garage floor and the bike is getting a thorough cleaning, all 3 holes changed, and a squirt of WD-40 on all the cables and hinges).

Happy Labor Day everyone!

Count me in in Southeast Texas area. Got a good set of tools bike jack and should be able to get hold of a trailer if need be if not I can usally find a ditch or incline somewhere to get a bike in the back of the pickup. Willing to help anybody in the Houston,Wharton, Baycity, Baytown, and vVictoria Texas or any where around there. Always got cold beer in the frig for anybody needing help or even just passin threw.

DAVE

Beutiful foot hills of the Cascades. Oregon. I'm in. If nothing else, lets ride!

Tramp, your'e our first from Oregon..."Woo-Hoo" I love it when we get a fist! Thank you so much for covering an area not yet covered! :s

I am in iguadalajara mexico area work as a tech on hd dealer

moto mundo, likewise, you're our first from Mexico, Mucho Gracia! :s

Attached, please find the latest spreadsheet....Thanks again everyone!

Attachments

• HDTimeline-Roadside Assistance Group (RAG).xls
    140 KB · Views: 17
Count me in in Southeast Texas area. Got a good set of tools bike jack and should be able to get hold of a trailer if need be if not I can usally find a ditch or incline somewhere to get a bike in the back of the pickup. Willing to help anybody in the Houston,Wharton, Baycity, Baytown, and vVictoria Texas or any where around there. Always got cold beer in the frig for anybody needing help or even just passin threw.

DAVE

Dave, darn as soon as I hit submit on the last message, I realize I had forgotten to add you and properly thank you for your contributions. I apologize, here is another attachment that includes you on the list, Thank you for your offer to assist! That is quite a coverage area, and compliments the US 59 corridor south of Houston quite well.

Gas Gauge

Attachments

140 KB · Views: 24
All in.

Camp Pendleton, California area.

Tools, working knowledge, jack, hard copy of 2007 touring service manual, etc...

Thanks Marine!

I will add you to the list, I usually wait until Mondays to add a new attachment so it doesn't become too much for the Moderators and the site to manage, that way I can get all of the new recruits from the past week also. Look for a new list with your name on it next week, and thanks for your service!

GG

Gas Gauge; I know this is a lot of work and tried to P.M. you? If you want to update the spread sheet ( again, sorry) I'm available in the Mt. Hood area of N.W. Oregon with tools and trailer. I hope that's a little better info for everyone. :D

Gas Gauge; I know this is a lot of work and tried to P.M. you? If you want to update the spread sheet ( again, sorry) I'm available in the Mt. Hood area of N.W. Oregon with tools and trailer. I hope that's a little better info for everyone. :D

Tramp, no trouble at all, in fact I appreciate you guys backchecking the spreadsheet once it's posted and giving me some feedback! That's what makes it really easy! Thanks Tramp!

GG
(new spreadsheet attached)

Attachments

146.5 KB · Views: 36
Back