free website stats program Steve 07 and Florida trip | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Steve 07 and Florida trip

Guys, there is always the Pig Stand in Ormond Beach. It's right next to J&P Cycles and Bruce Rossmeyer's at Destination Daytona. Great BBQ and really convenient if you want to ride "the Loop". Just a suggestion.

That's a good place too, don't matter to me. I will check back in day or so to see if you guys have finalized the place.

I'm game for the pig stand if the others are.
So is it a meet at 1:30 July 8th. at the Pig Stand?
Daytona Pig Stand - Ormond Beach, FL

I read the reviews on it, sounds like good food and nice place. Google seems to have a problem with their maps in Daytona area though, when you click on the link in Steve's post it comes up down on US 1 just past the Iron Horse Saloon. But one of the reviews said it's right in front of Russmeyers, same as what JimHarvey said.

So I'm assuming that's where it is at ? Sounds like a good place to me, central to all the sites and possibly away from the traffic at the racetrack.

I'm game for the pig stand if the others are.
So is it a meet at 1:30 July 8th. at the Pig Stand?
Daytona Pig Stand - Ormond Beach, FL

I read the reviews on it, sounds like good food and nice place. Google seems to have a problem with their maps in Daytona area though, when you click on the link in Steve's post it comes up down on US 1 just past the Iron Horse Saloon. But one of the reviews said it's right in front of Russmeyers, same as what JimHarvey said.

So I'm assuming that's where it is at ? Sounds like a good place to me, central to all the sites and possibly away from the traffic at the racetrack.

This sounds GOOD, Do we have confirmation on where this place is, Dave is right Google is vague at best:s

We have to be talking about the same place.Rossmeyer's address is 1637 N US Highway 1 Ormond Beach, FL.and the Pig Pit is 1633 N US Highway 1
Ormond Beach, FL.

I know Jack,Don and RWB will be there.Anyone else?

We have to be talking about the same place.Rossmeyer's address is 1637 N US Highway 1 Ormond Beach, FL.and the Pig Pit is 1633 N US Highway 1 Ormond Beach, FL.

I kinda feel you are right. Google Maps gets a bit google sometimes. Steve, sometime this week, PM me your cell phone number just in case I get to Destination and nobody is there. You may have given it to me in the past but I've lost it.

My Mother in Law has broken her ankle and my brother in law is due for a quad bypass on Thursday. But unless a big hole cracks open and swallows me up I plan to be there on Sunday.

This sounds GOOD, Do we have confirmation on where this place is, Dave is right Google is vague at best:s

We have to be talking about the same place.Rossmeyer's address is 1637 N US Highway 1 Ormond Beach, FL.and the Pig Pit is 1633 N US Highway 1
Ormond Beach, FL.

Im going towards the Iron Horse Google shows it there and on the same side of the road, I will be there minus a camera:p

don't know if i will make it or not ,but a word to the wise ! i have been to (dicky don't) the food was so bad we could not eat it . paid for the beers and left still hungry! PA

don't know if i will make it or not ,but a word to the wise ! i have been to (dicky don't) the food was so bad we could not eat it . paid for the beers and left still hungry! PA

:p OH OH, That ruins my birthday:p Is tis the place we have picked out here PA?

hopefully not, the ribs were at least 2 days old and the beans were dryer than dirt , if you were to gag them down , i would bet that they wouldn't even produce a popcorn fart

Back