free website stats program start with 1 cylinder, then the other | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

start with 1 cylinder, then the other

I changed all sensor with new ones !
- air pressure sensor
- air temperature sensor
- engine temperature sensor
- crankshaft position sensor
- coil
- coil cables (screamin eagle cables)

(Edit)

tn524s3.jpg

now from 0 to 3000 rpm i have a pulling horse from (Edit), and from 3000 to xxx i have a (Edit) raging (Edit) horse from outer space wanting to snatch my arms from my body !!!!
YYyeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhh !!!!

Please read this...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

i wanted to add that my Kerker exhaust were an unavoidabable part of all those awsome sensations i took in my face during this ride.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you got it together and now are enjoying the ride...I know we were a little hard with you on the language...but I would say all who have read your thread from beginning to end can understand your exuberence...

ENJOY and as Tank said, the Champagne always tastes sweeter...! Here in the States the beverage of choice is a cold frothy one, the champagne we spray on the witnesses of our achievement and get to kiss the girl! :D:D:D

Finally a happy ending, seems like you fought this one too long, enjoy the ride, Tho I would still like to know what really solved the problem as you threw a lot of new parts on, any way of checking each old part?

Good to see that you got it done. Like Jack said, any way of letting us know which sensor it really was? Happy riding to you.

Hi guys, i'm back after one month of beeing banned for language.
I hope i will not be definitly banned on the next time because i'm sure some friendly words will slip from my mouth one day or one other (hard to be a human).

Well ... i did not mean that "One cylinder start problem" has been solved with the components replacement. I said my bike was running good. I admit my previous post missed some precisions.

So i guess maybe something might be wrong with the oil pump alignement or cam chain alignement ?
I'll try to continue to add feedback on this post if i can.

It's good to be back guys :panic

Hi guys, i'm back after one month of beeing banned for language.
I hope i will not be definitly banned on the next time because i'm sure some friendly words will slip from my mouth one day or one other (hard to be a human).

Welcome back. To keep from getting banned completely , re-read the rules on what is & what isnt allowed here on HDT , re-read what you take the time to type out before hitting "Submit Reply". You do that and you wont have to worry about being banned.

As has been said you need to review your post prior to submitting it and if you are unsure about a word just dont use it as it may be that at the next slip up may end in a permanent ban
i understand that translating from French to English may be difficult from time to time if you are unsure of how best to word something please send me a pm and as we are on nearly the same time i should reply with advice on wording fairly quickly

Brian

It's not a translation problem.
I write like i speak and sometimes, when i share my joy with my friends, it's not always with words which are in the dictionnary.
I think the best way to not being banned would to not share my joy.

Back