free website stats program spell check | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

spell check

Man RWB, you're really looking for trouble there :D

Yep don't know what's wrong with me sometimes, just the way I wake up I guess. Course after Joy reads that I won't have to worry about waking up at all anymore.

Yep don't know what's wrong with me sometimes, just the way I wake up I guess. Course after Joy reads that I won't have to worry about waking up at all anymore.

She often works the late shift and is asleep about now. You might have a small window of opportunity to run and hide!

She often works the late shift and is asleep about now. You might have a small window of opportunity to run and hide!

I think (hope) Joy is a secure enough person to know me by now and that I would never do anything intentionally offensive to her. She is too great a Lady. I just felt kinda on the edge and was trying to have some fun. Course about late shift time if I see a broom coming in the sky then I will know she was not as secure as I thought, and the end will be near :bigsmiley21:

back to the thread topic here guys, speel cheek doesn't wok for google chome :coffee

Sorry I thought the topic had been lost awhile back, didn't mean to hijack. So then it appears the spell check is browser interdependent ?

Yeah, let's see those legs....I mean pics :D

Hmmm, guess I could take some updated pix. :p

Ya, I guess you wouldn't intentionally crash your Harley; but if you rode a Honda I might a little more suspicious.

And by the way I hope you ave healed well.

Thank you David, why, you are the nicest person. :) It wasn't the Harley, but I do have a 200 Suzuki dual sport.

Joy I usually kiss up to you since you are such a NICE lady. But if I were you I don't think I would get into the area of pictures with Glider. Since if memory serves me he has one that would put a sock on it.

By the way did you get the gash on the bike or the broom ?

Yep I'm dead, been nice knowing you guys.

I'll send a message to The Red Head to be sure and deliver one of Jack's smacks to you Dave! :p BTW, It wasn't the broom. :p

Actually Doc, it's the other way around now, I'm on the early shift, so instead of going to bed at 3 am, I am now waking up at 3 am, and today has been a rough day at work. :sd

As for the rest of the comments, I wasn't sure how many multi-quotes I can do here....:p

So, here it is for those of you who missed it last year. The pictures are kind of gross BTW

The Return To The Scene Of The Crash.... - Harley Davidson Community

I still have a really sore shin bone. :( But over all everything is well.

Last edited:
Thought you would like that. :p I'll see if I can get some better ones soon. I am returning to the scene of the crash. :D

Back