free website stats program spell check | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

spell check

I am using British English as a start point but adding words to dictionary as i need to so it is down to me what is in it so i can make up my own words and add them and always have correct spelling :p

Brian

I have a friend that does the same thing after a few beers!!!:D:D

EVERYTHING Joy does is on purpose :lolrolling

........But that one. :D

So Glider; are you saying when she crashed her bike and put the big gash in her leg she meant to do that. I guess some people will do anything for a little attention.:p

Do I need to refresh the pictures so you can see, once you see the gash in my leg to jog your memory.:D

For the record, the bike crash was not planned. :p I would hate for people to think you new everything. :lolrolling

Ya, I guess you wouldn't intentionally crash your Harley; but if you rode a Honda I might a little more suspicious.

And by the way I hope you ave healed well.

Do I need to refresh the pictures so you can see, once you see the gash in my leg to jog your memory.:D

Joy I usually kiss up to you since you are such a NICE lady. But if I were you I don't think I would get into the area of pictures with Glider. Since if memory serves me he has one that would put a sock on it.

By the way did you get the gash on the bike or the broom ?

Yep I'm dead, been nice knowing you guys.

Back