free website stats program spell check | Harley Davidson Forums

spell check

Breeze3at

Experienced Member
Every time (which is often) that I misspell a word in my replies, the misspelled word gets underlined in red, letting me know it is wrong. Well, I have never figured out where the "spell check" icon is in the toolbar so I can correct it.
Just now by accident I right clicked on a misspelled word, and there were several suggestions for the correct spelling on the drop down menu.
I am very pleased. The old adage about the blind squirrel finding an occasional acorn came true again. :s

Every time (which is often) that I misspell a word in my replies, the misspelled word gets underlined in red, letting me know it is wrong. Well, I have never figured out where the "spell check" icon is in the toolbar so I can correct it.
Just now by accident I right clicked on a misspelled word, and there were several suggestions for the correct spelling on the drop down menu.
I am very pleased. The old adage about the blind squirrel finding an occasional acorn came true again. :s

:newsmile100: :newsmile100:

Thanks Breeze that is good to know as I too often mis spell:s

I must not be paying attention, I've never seen the red underline thing.

As for you Mr., I'm watching you and you wait.....I will catch you. :rofl :lolrolling[/QUOTE]

After 26,000 posts? I dun thin so Lucy.

It won't work on Brian, his location has their own spelling.

I just wish it also had a quick check for not allowed words, then even dummies like me could forget proof reading :lolrolling

But I am getting better and learning soooo many new synonyms. And it is worth it to preserve the forum integrity and be able to meet all the great folks here.

Back