free website stats program Speakers: Hog Tunes vs. J&M | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Speakers: Hog Tunes vs. J&M

j&m speakers sound great but the service is very poor i have a set of handle bar mount j&m seakers they went out just under two year and when i sent them back to have repaired they said they had been tamperd with witch was not true. when i got them back i opened them up to find the part they said was tamperd with was done by them . so i can tell tou the owner of j&m is very rude and a jerk

Well that just made my desicion easier! I'll be going with Hog Tunes.

Well that just made my desicion easier! I'll be going with Hog Tunes.

Be very careful basing your decision on one very disgruntled customer. I had several good phone conversations with the J&M folks and am very pleased with their product and customer service. Unfortunately, it's impossible for any company to 100% satisfy 100% of their customers 100% of the time. Talk to them yourself.

Flip side to this argument is that I try to never make a purchase decision based on testimonials on a company's website. Have you ever read a bad testimonial? Me neither!

Dr.D.; Since you only want to be inside the fairing once, you may want to beef up your fairing brackets (with some of the fixes posted on this forum) before they break. I'm gonna do it next time I'm in my fairing.

Dr.D.; Since you only want to be inside the fairing once, you may want to beef up your fairing brackets (with some of the fixes posted on this forum) before they break. I'm gonna do it next time I'm in my fairing.

That was posted a year ago. I've had the fairing off at least 5 or 6 times since then for a variety of reasons and I'm no longer intimidated by it. Amazing, I know!

Back