free website stats program Sorry for the absence | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sorry for the absence

Glad to hear from you T...have to say that hospitals do not necessarily have a large fan club following, but you have to admit, when you need 'em, they sure come in "handy"...! Wishing you a full recovery...

Welcome back! I have had back surgery and it was great to get my life back again.

I hope you have a full and spedy recovery.

I feel your pain, I've had a hernia on L4 and a bulge on L5 about one year ago.
It really isn`t pleasant to say the least.

One advice I can give you is for god`s sake, please please do your exercises!!!!

Take care,

I'm sorry guys for not participating in our forum for the last four weeks or so, but I have had health issues involving a herniated disc and pinched nerve in my back, the result from an old back injury 40 years ago. I am now out of hospital and on the road to a slow and steady recovery.
Regards to all.........and please stay healthy and well.
T wrecks :s

i just spend 3 months looking after my wife who had what sounds like the same surgery. they took a laser and cleaned out a herniated disk that exploded, this was causing constant pressure on her syatic (never could spell that) nerve. it takes time and patience, my wife is now almost back to where she was. all she talks about now is going dancing:nosad and i thought it might be a good time to go riding and fishing. the experience taught me a few things.
1-i have the deepest respect for people who supply the care for their loved one who are on short or long term disability
2- patience is something that i really do have
3- it is more fun to disrobe women that it is to dress them (wow are they picky)

drink lots of papaya juice it really does help, walk as much as you can but have someone to hold on to until you really feel comfortable.

all my best on a speedy recovery

Glad to hear you are on the road to recovery. Follow orders and get back to full strength soon, your ride is calling out to you.

Back