free website stats program Sorry for the absence | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sorry for the absence

Glad you are up and about, hope your pain is manageable, therapy has helped me strengthen the rest of my body so my back can support itself, living on pain pills and therapy now, Good Luck and I feel your pain, get in the wind as soon as you can its a mind thing:D

Glad to see you back home T. I hope the pain leaves you quickly and you get your life back on track again. It's no fun being laid up where you can't function as usual.:s

Hope for a quick recovery my friend!

I just got an email and update from T wrecks' wife updating me on his condition.
It seems as if it is more serious than a back problem and there are other complications as a result of the back problems that are keeping him in bed and his wife is taking care of him until the operation can be scheduled.

Keep "T" and his lovely wife in your prayers and lets all hope for the best for him.

He's a great guy and needs all the prayers at this point that he can get.:s

Thanks everyone!

Did not know it was that serious, Prayers for you T, and your family

T, hope you get back to riding shape soon. Hate to hear someone is laid up, suffering and can't ride. Get better so you're not neglecting the Heritage.

Thankyou so very much for the good wishes from you wonderful folk here on the forum. I realise we are basically all forum friends here, with a common interest in the mighty Harly Davidson, and me being on the other side of the planet, with a 99.9% chance of not meeting many of you in person, but the good wishes are still very nice to receive, and I really appreciate that!

I am now on the mend, slowly,with the wonderful news that there is a very good chance I wont be in need of any surgery.

Good health and a long happy life to you all, my friends!!

T :cheers

Back