free website stats program Sorry for the absence | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sorry for the absence

I'm sorry guys for not participating in our forum for the last four weeks or so, but I have had health issues involving a herniated disc and pinched nerve in my back, the result from an old back injury 40 years ago. I am now out of hospital and on the road to a slow and steady recovery.
Regards to all.........and please stay healthy and well.
T wrecks :s

Hope you get well soon, been there done that it aint no fun L4- L-5, completely destroyed T11- t12 mush, take good care and I hope the dr sends you to some good therapy, Jack:s

T,

So sorry to hear you have been "down" with your back instead of "under" :lolrolling
Seriously, I wish you the very best. :cheers

Hope all is well and a speedy recovery. My thoughts are with you.

Thankyou so much to all you wonderful folk on this forum for all your good wishes, you are a great bunch!! I don't want to bore you with any details, but I wouldn't wish the pain involved with a herniated disc and pinched nerve on any poor soul. The good news being the worst is over with just six or seven weeks of physio to go, plus the weening off the morphine and other associated drugs.

Again, thankyou from the bottom of my heart my brothers and sisters. The sooner I'm picking bugs out of my teeth, the better!! :D
Happiness and good health to you all.
T

Back