Sept 11

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by sprinklerfitter669, Sep 11, 2010.

1. sprinklerfitter669

sprinklerfitter669 Junior Member

I hope everybody can take a minute out of the day today to remember those who lost and gave their lives, 9 years ago...

1 person likes this.
  2. Gas Gauge

Gas Gauge Junior Member

as well as those who continue to give their all even today because of that.

3. ultrat

ultrat Senior Member Contributor

many BLESSINGS to ALL.....GOD...watch over US......

4. sharpscuba

sharpscuba Banned

God bless all the poor souls that lost their life over a hatred that makes mankind the worst animal on this planet. My prayers to all those family's that have suffered because of this.

5. Redfish-Joe

Redfish-Joe Senior Member

Amen.:USA

6. The4opps1

The4opps1 Junior Member

Each day I take some time and remember those who lost their lives on 9/11, as well as pray for those young men and women who defend our country today. God bless.....

7. DakotaRob

DakotaRob Active Member

NEVER forget...

8. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Remembrance and time to reflect as to what was done right and what was done wrong...! Honor those first responders who went into harms way...their heroism continues to this day...in the hearts and minds of men and women who serve this great country...!

9. randylayton

randylayton New Member

so true...i have and also hope others will...

10. HDDon

HDDon Experienced Member Contributor Retired Moderators

If we ever get to meet you will see a tatoo on my right sholder of an eagle wrapped in an Americal Flag. Above it are the words "Have You Forgotten" below it are the numbers "9-11". We should never forget the person who financed the people who did this and the nationality of the majority of the people involved. We need to come together as a nation once again, stand behind our leaders and make them do what we need to do, defeat the cowards that blindsided us. JMHO