free website stats program Sept 11 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sept 11

God bless all the poor souls that lost their life over a hatred that makes mankind the worst animal on this planet. My prayers to all those family's that have suffered because of this.

Each day I take some time and remember those who lost their lives on 9/11, as well as pray for those young men and women who defend our country today. God bless.....

Remembrance and time to reflect as to what was done right and what was done wrong...! Honor those first responders who went into harms way...their heroism continues to this day...in the hearts and minds of men and women who serve this great country...!

If we ever get to meet you will see a tatoo on my right sholder of an eagle wrapped in an Americal Flag. Above it are the words "Have You Forgotten" below it are the numbers "9-11". We should never forget the person who financed the people who did this and the nationality of the majority of the people involved. We need to come together as a nation once again, stand behind our leaders and make them do what we need to do, defeat the cowards that blindsided us. JMHO

Back