free website stats program Sept 11 | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sept 11

Just wanted to say God Bless to all who have lost loved ones.
And God Bless to all the brave young men and woman who work so hard to keep us safe.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

I will never forget. Forgive? Forgive those who ask to be forgiven! Even the man, ( as Jack put it ) doesn't forgive until we ask. Problem is, I don't hear them cowards asking.

The question I have had is this. With the retaliation to Japan for Pearl Harbor why was not a similar assault done in retaliation for 9-11. A clear and concise wake up call for the enemy. Maybe I just do not understand.

I will never forget. Forgive? Forgive those who ask to be forgiven! Even the man, ( as Jack put it ) doesn't forgive until we ask. Problem is, I don't hear them cowards asking.

Very good point, but there again how will we ever know. I still struggle with what happened and I can hold a grudge for a very long time , ask the Red head im married to, we all must never forget what happened and do what ever it takes to ensure it never happens again and to educate our young on this sad day in history

The question I have had is this. With the retaliation to Japan for Pearl Harbor why was not a similar assault done in retaliation for 9-11. A clear and concise wake up call for the enemy. Maybe I just do not understand.

I agree, except, their is so many to go after, but i feel our country has been trying to be the nice guy, for years, and letting the terrorist, and other countrys get to far out of control, because we dont want anybody to think we tough guys...
We need to stop being the police of the world. In my opinion
we help one, then another hates us, because they hated them, and on ,and on, and on.

Back