free website stats program Scam on ebay!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

Scam on ebay!!!

escorial

SCAM ON EBAY !!!! I'm the owner of the bike and not this Joker trying to sell in it Ebay! It has been reported, I can not believe this low life!

So I'm looking around Ebay this am and I see my bike for sale
Harley Davidson Touring | eBay

Its my bike but I'm not the seller. this Ebay ad is a scam I have contacted them and they are talking action, also I see that this joker has other listings for my bike another scam ad here: http://www.vehicles-classifieds.com/...483795433.html

This bike is mine and I live in Chicago not Jonesboro, Ga and my phone is not (508) 474-9425 please pass this on!!

This is my bike:
2012 Road King Classic w/ Extended Warranty till 2018. Winter Price $17350 FIRM Its located in Chicago IL!

That's why it is buyer beware and never buy a large purchase like a motorcycle sight unseen. Unfortunately there are scammers everywhere.

What's that saying about being in the right place at the right time????
Good for you looking out for others........
Trying to stop scammers is a never ending process....

That's why it is buyer beware and never buy a large purchase like a motorcycle sight unseen. Unfortunately there are scammers everywhere.
Not always true , I've purchased 3 Harleys on E-BAY sight un-seen . But I did talk with the sellers & looked @ all the pics & all 3 have been good buys .

Back