free website stats program Scam on ebay!!! | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Scam on ebay!!!

Spoke w/ Ebay today and all they could tell me was that it was a actual Ebay member and they have been kicked off. They could not release any into myself but did say if a states attorney or police office did contact them they could release the info to them. Next I did call the Jonesboro, Ga police dept and they told myself that they had no way to handle anything like that and perhaps file a report with the FBI Cyber Crime site.

Spoke w/ Ebay today and all they could tell me was that it was a actual Ebay member and they have been kicked off. They could not release any into myself but did say if a states attorney or police office did contact them they could release the info to them. Next I did call the Jonesboro, Ga police dept and they told myself that they had no way to handle anything like that and perhaps file a report with the FBI Cyber Crime site.
Your local police dept is blowing smoke because they don't want to do their job! I'd take it to a higher level within the police dept. This is a classic case of fraud and your local PD can and should work with the police where this scumbag lives no matter if it's in a different state or not. Your the victim of a crime and the police have no choice other than to take the report and investigate it. Stay firm my friend, you just may help some other potential victim.

(I worked in law enforcement for 30 years so I know the game they can play.)

Ebay, like every other buyer/seller forum has it's good points and bad. When I purchased my FXRS about 5 years ago, the seller had an excellent reputation, answered any and all questions that I asked, and couldn't be more forthcoming. The bike was everything he said it was. Nothing in life is guaranteed, but if you are careful, you can use Ebay to your advantage. Good work on your part bringing this clown to light.
4opps1 , I totally agree . Do your home work on your EBAY buys & you can do O.K. .

Back