free website stats program Recommendations on a single rail bike trailer | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Recommendations on a single rail bike trailer

I towed multiple bikes with an open trailer for many years and never had an issue. I still use it. I do have an enclosed trailer also. But it's also used for camping once we get to our destination.

My open trailer is set up for 2/3 bikes, depending on size. So my knowledge on the single bike stuff is limited. My open trailer 15 years old and the manufacture has since gone out of business.

It's an individual choice. But, we would like to help you with information so you can make an informed decision.

Remember folks, flhtdan started the thread asking for info on open trailers. Let's help him with that and try to refrain for interjecting items that don't provide the information he is seeking.

Last edited:
I haul with a 2 place Kendon Fold Up trailer ...love it.
It is not cheap by no means, but I needed something that fits in my garage and this does.
Kendon also builds a single rail and you might want to look at USA Trailer Store out of South Carolina, they product knock offs of the Kendon.

Ken

Back