Recall!!

Redfish-Joe

This is an open recall for 09 thru 12 touring bikes

* Open Recalls

There are one or more open recalls on your vehicle:
2011 Road Glide® Custom VIN:

The following list contains the campaign number and a brief description:
Recall Notice: 0145: RCL:2009-2012 BRAKE SWITCH RCL

We strongly urge you to take your motorcycle to your dealer to have the appropriate service performed as soon as possible. Should you choose to ride your motorcycle prior to this service, we urge you to be aware of this condition. Some product campaigns may have expired and you may have to pay for the service. Please see your local Harley-Davidson dealer for further details.

i checked the H-D website and i have the recall listed. now, since my vin was blocked and i couldn't get warranty service, is the moco going to honor this recall on my bike? time will tell. not riding it at the moment and was going to take it in sunday for tank emblem. have to call dealer for info on this. smirking to myself.

i checked the H-D website and i have the recall listed. now, since my vin was blocked and i couldn't get warranty service, is the moco going to honor this recall on my bike? time will tell. not riding it at the moment and was going to take it in sunday for tank emblem. have to call dealer for info on this. smirking to myself.

The Boss will correct me if I am wrong if this is a DOT safety related recall I think they have to fix it and or notify you

I allways check my brake lights before I go riding, when riding last weekend I checked them and they were fine, read about the recall last night and went out and checked it, guess what?....I was the first one at the dealer at 9 this morning. I was there only about a hour and had it taken care of. Got a new switch & piece of mind. :newsmile090:

Back