free website stats program Pushing the bike on its kickstand? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Pushing the bike on its kickstand?

I'm glad you got a visual of this, because if you know anything about Jack you know you will never see a picture.:newsmile100:

Lol, no I haven't been here that long. but Yeah I had to laugh. I'm the kind of guy that visualizes just about everything he reads, unintentionally but I do.

Dang I think he even has his finger on the right button.:small3d026:

Dead batteries that day after I got off a couple of shots, for some reason that Sony camera eats batteries up fast:p

Dead batteries that day after I got off a couple of shots, for some reason that Sony camera eats batteries up fast:p

I'll have to say after being around here for awhile and meeting up with a couple of you, that this is the first time I've ever heard you give up an explanation and you guys have never let him forget it! Merry Christmas Jack!

I'll have to say after being around here for awhile and meeting up with a couple of you, that this is the first time I've ever heard you give up an explanation and you guys have never let him forget it! Merry Christmas Jack!

Jack has broad shoulders and he can handle it.........:s

Jack has broad shoulders and he can handle it.........:s

............. AND DISH IT OUT TOO.....!!!!!!!!! (caps intended):s

He ain't no :small3d005: you know

Keeping up with Jack is a chore.....:bigsmiley14:

signed....BUBBIE

Back