free website stats program Pushing the bike on its kickstand? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Pushing the bike on its kickstand?

I'll have to say after being around here for awhile and meeting up with a couple of you, that this is the first time I've ever heard you give up an explanation and you guys have never let him forget it! Merry Christmas Jack!

:D Thanks, and Merry Christmas to you and your family, enjoy your retirement:s

lol Jack, I think he meant a picture of you whipping a scoot around lol....

I have NO pictures, tho I do it with my own bike here in my garage, and I recall seeing the sales people back in Minnesota @ TC Haley Davidson moving the bikes on the show floor this way, they would just grab them by the back fender and slide the bikes around:s:s

I have NO pictures, tho I do it with my own bike here in my garage, and I recall seeing the sales people back in Minnesota @ TC Haley Davidson moving the bikes on the show floor this way, they would just grab them by the back fender and slide the bikes around:s:s

Lol, hey, if it works, right?

:s You bet, ever wonder how they get them parallel parked on the sales floor so neatly? HMMMMMM:p

Well I just figured motorcycles are smaller than cars and easy to maneuver :p lol, but if thats how they do it, cool. Just dont drop that CVO!!!! haha

Back