free website stats program One More Time | Harley Davidson Forums

One More Time

HDDon

Experienced Member
Contributor
Retired Moderators
I can't speak for everyone but I have read enough post to understand that there are many members who have the same appreciation for this forum as I do. I'm sure that quite a few member have read the thread from Speed and understand the situation that He and therefore the HDTimeline Forum are facing. For as long as I have been a member here it has been clear that this forum is different from other forums and that the owner and moderators do an exceptional job of keeping it a cut above the rest. We as members have been ask to help Speed and the Forum with a legal issue. I know the thread has been closed but you can still help with a donation to the fund set up to fight this fight. Times are tough and $$ are hard to come by, but if you like me want to keep this Forum moving forward won't you see if there are a couple of extra dollers you can donate. Thanks Don W.

Sure, glad to help out Don. I had no idea of there being any legal entanglements regarding our forum. Good luck in our battle.
Are you at liberty to give us an idea as to what this is all about? If you can't answer, no sweat.
Jim

Just made a donation of all I could afford at this time. I hope we as a community can bring together enough funds to help Speeds efforts against this sleeze ball. I for one have saved many more dollars than I was able to contribute in the advise and information I have gotten from these pages. :newsmile106:

i have read the writing on the wall, i have heard the cry to battle, i have joined the corp,
i have sent the $$ :small3d036:
Keep on keeping on. good job.

Good post Don, and I might add this is the first time I have seen any one ask members to help out like this, and I am proud to have been able to answer the call:s

with thanks to our mods and super mods to make this forum what it is...no matter what the donation it all adds up. personalty i consider this to be more than a forum, it is a close community of people sharing the same interest.

lets do what we can do keep it that way :cheers:rider

Back