free website stats program One More Time | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

One More Time

I made my donation, wish it could be more but 4 kids and all blah blah blah. :newsmile092:..Here is how I figure it. I joined just over a year ago. Solely from this HDTimeline family, I was given the confidence and learned to change my own fluids (5000 mile service) which saved me roughly $300.00 minus the cost of fluids. I was able to get a Dobecks gen3 at a discount (Law Enforcement-saved $75.00 + Shipping). With help of some of you I was able to successfullt install and trouble shoot my initial problem (err, forgot to rehook up the fuel line...long story :wall). Found a sweet deal from a member on a used Zippers MaxFlow a/c which saved me bucks (Now to be fair, probably could of found one off of craigs or ebay, but, found it here first!) and just an immeasurable amount of expert tips and shortcuts to help me maintain and yes, get more enjoyment out of each and every ride. So in my book, tis is money well spent. I am not taking a political side here, sounds like this occurred prior to me, but for what I have gained from this forum, it is the least I can do. I am big on researching things out. when i first got my bike, I looked at almost every harley forum I could google, and this is the best. there is one other i wont mention (not the conflicting one) that is up there with this one, but this is the one I always use as it is easier to navigate and the information is top notch, and I really do like the clean grown up enviroment. I deal with enough foul language throughout my workday it is nice to have this atmosphere here. thanks for a great Forum!!!:s

Well... I contributed what I could... The joke pages alone are worth the price of admission. Besides I grew up during the age of "Truth, Justice and the American Way"!

I looked at almost every harley forum I could google, and this is the best. there is one other i wont mention (not the conflicting one) that is up there with this one, but this is the one I always use as it is easier to navigate and the information is top notch, and I really do like the clean grown up enviroment. I deal with enough foul language throughout my workday it is nice to have this atmosphere here. thanks for a great Forum!!!:s

Thanks for your help with the donation. We try to maintain a higher standard than other forums and when you post this, it makes it all worthwhile.

:hii

New Blue Contibutor$ members keep coming. We have some great members here, that is for sure.

With your generous donations I have a law firm hired in Phoenix, AZ coming online to view the forums. He will establish dates of operation and first use of the name of HDTimeline on each forum.

Thanks for your continued support. :D

This put a huge smile on my face after another bad day with the Bone Crushers THIS is exactly what I needed, Thanks to all who have helped keep this the BEST:D Special thanks to Tank and The Boss for the many long hours they have already put in for all of us

New Blue Contibutor$ members keep coming. We have some great members here, that is for sure.

With your generous donations I have a law firm hired in Phoenix, AZ coming online to view the forums. He will establish dates of operation and first use of the name of HDTimeline on each forum.

Thanks for your continued support. :D

Wasn't their forum started in July of 2010 and we started using the name HDTimeline in August of 2006 when our forum was started. That's a difficult one for me to figure out who really owns the name :D. Tank now has the documents to prove this to our lawyers.:newsmile090:

Well... I contributed what I could... The joke pages alone are worth the price of admission. Besides I grew up during the age of "Truth, Justice and the American Way"!

Thanks much for your help"70". Does your quote ""Truth, Justice and the American Way"! mean shooting somebody? :D

HMMMMM, talk to him and let him have a look at the fun we have here:s
Hehe, He's a co-worker and talked me into my first wing...He is a diehard wingman...fun to ride with, took me and wifey on our first four state four day run. And the bike is a beauty, canary yellow.

Back