free website stats program One More Time | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

One More Time

When I stumbled on to this site I assumed all internet destinations would be the same and you took what you could get without much expectation. I was looking to glean what I could to make working on my bike possible as I had already experienced the "friendliness" of my dealer. I joined here to take part in the conversation and ask questions. To my delight I soon learned that there was a decorum established here that kept everyone on a level playing field an there was no ego trips, etc. I don't care too much about bad language, hear it every day in my work place but it is very nice not to have to wade through the expletives because some one is trying to express themselves. There are more appropriate ways and less offensive as well to get the message across. I have never understood the chest-pounding ways of some people, the days of ruling the world by puffing yourself up are long gone, save it for the bars and such.
Thank you to Speed and all the well chosen moderators who diligently patrol this forum and keep it what it is.
Harley

HDTimeline.com is the original and the only one that is the "BEST on the NET"

Bar None

Harley

That's a great post. I wonder if you have looked in on some other forums when you mention "the chest pounding" that goes on.:D

We treat all members equally here whether they have just joined or have been around for years, we like a clean forum with no language or posting of naked pictures or even half naked pictures:s. It pulls a forum down and then there's a competition as to who can be the biggest lowlife.

None of that here on the forum, the wise guys get shown the door.

Thanks for your post.

It pulls a forum down and then there's a competition as to who can be the biggest lowlife.

None of that here on the forum.

You can SOAR with Eagles or fly with Pigeons......
It all in the proper choice...:s

When I stumbled on to this site I assumed all internet destinations would be the same and you took what you could get without much expectation. I was looking to glean what I could to make working on my bike possible as I had already experienced the "friendliness" of my dealer. I joined here to take part in the conversation and ask questions. To my delight I soon learned that there was a decorum established here that kept everyone on a level playing field an there was no ego trips, etc. I don't care too much about bad language, hear it every day in my work place but it is very nice not to have to wade through the expletives because some one is trying to express themselves. There are more appropriate ways and less offensive as well to get the message across. I have never understood the chest-pounding ways of some people, the days of ruling the world by puffing yourself up are long gone, save it for the bars and such.
Thank you to Speed and all the well chosen moderators who diligently patrol this forum and keep it what it is.
Harley

My father-in-law told me that the use of profanity was an uneducated mind trying to express itself. There are many more colorful ways to get your point across.

Reading all the posts in this thread make me realize I'm fortunate to be a member here. Thanks for having me. :D

Back