free website stats program Old man’s early morning ride | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Old man’s early morning ride

if you eveer make it up to the pacific Northwest, give me a buzz and we can ride the 101 loop!!

When I lived in Oregon, we drove to Port Angeles several times, enroute to Canada, via the ferry. Beautiful country, and yes, now that they've completed the coast highway connect, that would be a wonderful 300 mile day!

Well, Bill, with that Louisiana climate, and with luck, you may be able to double that, 'being Bill for 64 years' . Me, I plan to bungee jump off the new bridge at Hoover Dam on my 100th! If I don't make it, perhaps you can go in my place?

leeanders!!!! Everyone WILL die when the Lord says they will die! As for me, hummmmmm not so sure I will be jumping off a dam with a bungee cord. :)
But I admire your will and desires. I hope you do live to 100 and make that jump, but, if not, I hope you will be content knowing it will be there for someone else. In the mean time - just continue to post us here on your travels and your heartfelt words of wisdom and encouragement. You do have a knack of telling/writing very nice stories. Be safe and ride smart now.

Bill

I'll be 70 next week. I like to do most of my riding before it is dust dark. Might just try the early morning riding sometime.

47 years old when I first started riding. I'll be 50 this summer. I wish I had started much earlier but glad to hear others are still going as long as you have.

Back