free website stats program OK....Im feeling different | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

OK....Im feeling different

Jack maybe you could give us your take on the Little Kemo trip.:D

Was it not something like some one thought the boat was being stolen and was confronted with a gun???????????????????????

Was it not something like some one thought the boat was being stolen and was confronted with a gun???????????????????????

Indeed, I had left for home, I missed the action tho Don was there:s

I think we are hijacking this thread but since no one has complained yet I'll continue. Bernie to answer your question, no the owner knew we were coming and the deal had already been struck. All that was left was for Kemo and company to retrieve the boat. When I ask about the missing battery and was told that it did not go with the boat, I ask if it was on the boat when Steve paid for it. The owner said yes it was so that the trolling motor and outboard could be started. Seemed logical to me that since it was there when sold it should be there when picked up. The owner had other thoughts and a gun so I guess he was right as we left without the battery.

I think we are hijacking this thread but since no one has complained yet I'll continue. Bernie to answer your question, no the owner knew we were coming and the deal had already been struck. All that was left was for Kemo and company to retrieve the boat. When I ask about the missing battery and was told that it did not go with the boat, I ask if it was on the boat when Steve paid for it. The owner said yes it was so that the trolling motor and outboard could be started. Seemed logical to me that since it was there when sold it should be there when picked up. The owner had other thoughts and a gun so I guess he was right as we left without the battery.

Quote Mat...Im glad you saw it his way..LOL....Hijack ...No way...I asked for your story's and enjoy them..:s

Sounds like a case for Judge Judy.

I still get in stiches when I think of the one about the fast speed curve and the cop. made me LOL

Back