OK....Im feeling different

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by mat 60, Jan 10, 2014.

1. mat 60

mat 60 Senior Member

Yes I said I'm feeling not mormal..The funny thing is I have had a hard time being mad at anyone for a while now....:s...I no someone will spoil it.sometime.LOL

2. STEVE07

STEVE07 Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderators

Not being mad at anyone is a good thing Mark!!:)
    How are you and your family doing?

3. 67wizard

67wizard Junior Member

You don't look normal from here. :)

4. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

Maybe because Spring is around the corner and you have a fresh look at things.....:s

5. mat 60

mat 60 Senior Member

It is something I just realized tonight and it made me laugh .. Thank you Steve for asking about my family.Were doing ok....Been wanting to say I also have no bad feelings about anyone here and thats everyone..There is good people here..:s...OH Ya....I cant wait to ride this spring..:)

6. STEVE07

STEVE07 Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderators

I'm counting the days until I ride again as well Mark. I think it is about 31 days for me. That is when I will hopefully be in Salt Springs. Little Kemo has to go in the water and there are some awesome black bass to catch for supper there as well.

7. fin_676

fin_676 Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Mark in life there are things that matter and things that do not matter if stuff in life goes bad for a wee wile it will adjust our perception of what really does matter
    I have in the past been asked why I am so relaxed when something goes wrong and that is usually because it is something that can be sorted and a calm head is much better in a crisis
    Things that matter to me are good health a roof over my head food in the belly and a wee bit of warmth everything else is a bonus

Brian

8. mat 60

mat 60 Senior Member

Quote Mat...You said that very well Brian..Im hoping when this is over my wife is ok and I am a better man because this relay does put things in perspective....One other thing Id like to say is when you have friends on different forums that don't care for each other its important to me that everyone understand that I don't talk behind anyones back......I hope to remain welcome here...I also no I have made mistakes in the past here that I regreat........Thank you...Mat.....

9. glazier

glazier Junior Member

No, NO, NO!!!!! Black bass are a sport fish. Practice CPR. Catch, Photograph, Release. Let them get bigger to catch another day. If you want to eat fish, catch the catfish or crappie, or go to Red Lobster, but as a true bass fisherman, I say PUT THE BASS BACK IN THE WATER!!!!!!
    Thank you for your support :D

10. mat 60

mat 60 Senior Member

Quote Mat....31 days ha ha...:tounge...I hope you have a great time Steve...I hope you don't mind me asking ... I remember a good man that passed named Kemo..Who is Little Kemo?