free website stats program OK....Im feeling different | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

OK....Im feeling different

Morning Mat. Little Kemo is the boat Big Kemo picked up for Steve just before his accident. RIP Ken

Quote Mat....31 days ha ha...:tounge...I hope you have a great time Steve...I hope you don't mind me asking ... I remember a good man that passed named Kemo..Who is Little Kemo?

Little Kemo is a boat that Ken picked up for me a week before he died. That is a whole other story in itself. A few members were with him when he picked it up. Maybe one of them will tell the story???

Morning Mat. Little Kemo is the boat Big Kemo picked up for Steve just before his accident. RIP Ken

Quote Mat....Morning to you also .:)..From what little I no about Ken he was a great man with a wonderful family and many freinds...May he RIP...Thank you for telling me about the boat..:)..Mat

Little Kemo is a boat that Ken picked up for me a week before he died. That is a whole other story in itself. A few members were with him when he picked it up. Maybe one of them will tell the story???

Morning Steve...I would love to here that story..

Mat the boat is a whole other story. It was a fun day with Ken and a few other folks from the forum. I sure hope that things are going as well as can be expected for you and that you and your wife are making sure your getting enough rest. Stay warm.

It is an interesting story and I think I remember most of the good parts. Trauma can sometimes leave blank spots in the memory but if I leave something out maybe one of the other campers can fill in the holes. We had a pretty good sit around the fire the night before the famous boat pick up trip. As we all loaded into Ken's truck the next morning we had a general idea of where we were going and Ken assured us we would all make it back. On the trip to Gainesville Ken stopped to show us parts of the Ocala Forest he knew and some places he had stayed before discovering Salt Springs. We were introduced to several old friends of Ken's and just had to stop to see their large garden. Once we finally made it to G'ville it took awhile to find the boat and owner but after some phone calls we arrived at the correct location. After speaking to the owner we began to hook up the boat and I noticed that there was no battery so we could not run anything. When the owner was asked about the battery he said it did not go with the boat and we had a discussion about it. At this point my memory is a little fuzzy but it seems that the owner got a little testy and Ken continued to "discuss" the matter to no avail. The owner walked around to the side of his vehicle and opened the door and retrieved a pistol. Ken and I were standing in the open still trying to convince the owner to part with the battery, it seems as though I remember all the other campers had retreated putting Kens truck between them and the pistol. Ken and I stood our ground and the owner decided to retrieve his phone and we decided it was not worth and trip to the ER so we left with the boat sans battery and made our way back to the campground. I have left out the names of the other campers but they may want to chime in with a different version of the "Great Boat Retrieval Adventure".

I find this story very interesting but I must tell you when the gun came out, I would have stood behind you Don...LOL....That must of been something to see but I bet you all had a great time with Ken...You guys are ether brave or ...I dont no.:s....LOL

I find this story very interesting but I must tell you when the gun came out, I would have stood behind you Don...LOL....That must of been something to see but I bet you all had a great time with Ken...You guys are ether brave or ...I dont no.:s....LOL

If you want to hear good stories and jokes, you need to come down to Florida some time, Don has many great stories to tell:s

Back