please help.

new valve job, rings.
happened before new top end.
compression is 90 in both cylinders.
no oil on valve stems.
one cylinder more leak than the other.
dual spark plug heads.
please help.

Too low compression, look at rings for proper end gap, look for broken piston skirts, Broken valve guides?

compression @90 is even at both cylinders and is spec, valve job is brand new, rings pistons are brand new
please help

compression @90 is even at both cylinders and is spec, valve job is brand new, rings pistons are brand new
please help

I had a 1980FLH with a similar problem when I got it, some one put the wrong rings on, and had the oil lines on the pump wrong check that out Tech Tips

new wiseco pistons, rings came with them. oil lines are all hooked correctly. have it running for a few minutes. oil getting to oil screen, oil pump check valve, overhead oil feed line, cylinder interconnecting oil line, oil filter, inner primary return line, oil pressure gauge.

new wiseco pistons, rings came with them. oil lines are all hooked correctly. have it running for a few minutes. oil getting to oil screen, oil pump check valve, overhead oil feed line, cylinder interconnecting oil line, oil filter, inner primary return line, oil pressure gauge.

Check how the exhaust feels, Bet you have a blown head gasket, leaking to the inside of cylinder

new head gasket with the pistons; compression would be bad wouldn't it? s&s 495 cam,
springs can take a 550 the machinist told me.

new head gasket with the pistons; compression would be bad wouldn't it? s&s 495 cam,
springs can take a 550 the machinist told me.

Trouble Heads(M SHOVELS) I would check the head for true lay it on a piece of glass, can you see light or does it rock? Better gaskets may be the answer, I have also seen broken valve guides do this tho they are usually noise y, Wish i was there with you I like a challenge and like working on trouble;e heads

Back