free website stats program oil in exhaust ports | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

oil in exhaust ports

thx for the all the help. i am extremely appreciative.

Hope this turns out Good for u, glad we could help and don't forget to let us know how this turns out as your problem will surely help others Welcome to The Forum:ws:rider

Hope this turns out Good for u, glad we could help and don't forget to let us know how this turns out as your problem will surely help others Welcome to The Forum:ws:rider

Jack Klarich u helped me with a leaky exhaust valve stem in october and it worked so thanks

jack klarich u helped me with leaky oil stem seal exhaust problem in oct 2011, i wanted to thank u; i also have a question about the timing light hole. are they differnt for a 77 fx and 77flh. and thridly where does the horn hang? on the motor mount or anyplace else?
best

jack klarich u helped me with leaky oil stem seal exhaust problem in oct 2011, i wanted to thank u; i also have a question about the timing light hole. are they differnt for a 77 fx and 77flh. and thridly where does the horn hang? on the motor mount or anyplace else?
best

The timing hole should be the same, the horn should hang off the upper motor mount, some fx models hung off the left side of the front down tube

Back