free website stats program No 2010 ROAD GLIDE ? Wrong! | Harley Davidson Forums

No 2010 ROAD GLIDE ? Wrong!

cvhmpls

Account Removed
I know you've all heard this before, but the Road Glide is alive and well in 2010! There will be 2 new Road Glide models - The FLTRU (The Road Glide Ultra Classic) and the FLTRX (A low slung Road Glide inspired by the Street Glide). The fairing will be re-designed and the tach and speedo will reside in the fairing, not on the handlebars. See these 2 new models at HD.com on July 25!

I never heard anything on that before, I heard 09 was the Last Year for a while and then they will bring them back.

I know you've all heard this before, but the Road Glide is alive and well in 2010! There will be 2 new Road Glide models - The FLTRU (The Road Glide Ultra Classic) and the FLTRX (A low slung Road Glide inspired by the Street Glide). The fairing will be re-designed and the tach and speedo will reside in the fairing, not on the handlebars. See these 2 new models at HD.com on July 25!

So prove it!:D

FLTRX- road glide custom will be around in 2010 msrp 18,999 w/new 2 into 1 exhaust.
FLTRU- dont know about that man

I just love the way things get ripping about this time of year. At least no rumors I have heard about liquid cooled engines in 2010. These above models are listed as others have mentioned. We will see them all very soon!

So prove it!:D

I saw it on the CARB site. They were tested on June 26, 2009 I believe. The fact that they were tested for California EPA approval does not necesarilly mean they will be introduced as production machines, but they probably will. If I were betting money, I would say look for them in the dealers showroom.

I wish they would jus put the RG out of it's misery once and for all!:newsmile037:

The Road Glide is the most stable, best handling touring bike Harley makes...exactly where is the misery? And if you're gonna say "in the looks department", then why do you see so many of them in Baggers and other Harley Enthusiast mags?

Back