free website stats program new home for scoot | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

new home for scoot

LOL, you guys will build a 'shop' better than you will a house. :p My problem is that my hubby builds a great shop & then kicks me out. :D We're working on my toy box though. Sounds like these guys have got you covered on all the good stuff.

Id love to have space to have a shed that big but limited space so Ive got 2 sheds the first one was well planned but after a few years use it has evolved into a different layout from first planned
and every year it changes to suit my current needs
so once the shed is built and you have the bike and tools in there and you start to use it then you'll know what you have to do to modify it to your needs
so let it evolve to be the right place for you and your bike

Brian

Cool......a MANCAVE!!!!! :cheers

You can never have too many electrical outlets. Just be sure that the shed is on it's own circut and it's rated for enough amps.

Doc

Be sure to have a sign that states " doing burn outs through this shop and you buy a round of beer":Banane35:

they are made by DBCI..appx 8x9. found on craigslist for 75.00 a piece, was going to go with just one but at that price could afford one on each side. i have one installed now and will have sides up by the weekend. gonna order the trusses tomorrow..will post a pix tomorrow when I get to work....

I was at Lowe's the other day and they had a tool box about 41/2 feet tall with a Stereo in the top when you lift the Lid. Also the left hand lower drawer was a Re fridge !!! A urinal,don't forget the urinal ! I have an awesome shop with T.V.,Stereo,A/C, Berber carpet but no URINAL....I ride over to my friends house and use his shop a lot cuz of the convenience. On my old shop I installed a commercial door closer and set the tension so hard that the old lady and kids hated coming out there cuz the door was so hard to open. I love it when a plan comes together !

Back