free website stats program new home for scoot | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

new home for scoot

my new building is infested with black widow spiders. found three of them, all on my scoot, in the last week. one under the left side cover, one u nder the left floor board and one under the front fender..killed them all but jeez, this is ridiculous.. giving me the heeby jeebys

I'd be moving out of Fla. real quick, don't like bugs at all especially those.

my new building is infested with black widow spiders. found three of them, all on my scoot, in the last week. one under the left side cover, one u nder the left floor board and one under the front fender..killed them all but jeez, this is ridiculous.. giving me the heeby jeebys

Best way to keep the wife out of the garage though :)

Glider, I wish moving was an option. Im a native Floridian and cannot remember a time when these spiders were so bad, I've seen more this past month than I have in 45 years..don't know what thats about. Anyway, what I can do is seal the floor, right now it is planks that have some rather large cracks, gonna lay down some plywood that should stop most of them.

I've heard that 'Hedgeapples' will keep the spiders away. I don't know, but some old guy told me that way back when; I didn't see any spiders at his place.

I hope that is the correct term for them, big ugly things that grow in trees around here......usually greenish or yellowish in color, they kind of look like a really ugly grape fruit I guess.

Back