free website stats program My next truck | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

My next truck

Hopefully I didn't offend you.:s That wasn't my intention.
I use my truck to haul stuff and to get from point A to point b. I spend a lot more time on the bike than I do the truck so for me there's no way I could justify spending that much $$$$ on a truck. I'm sure they're nice trucks, but I don't think you'll be hauling much with an F150. It is a nice "looking" truck. and I bet It drives like a Cadillac.

Hopefully I didn't offend you.:s That wasn't my intention.
I use my truck to haul stuff and to get from point A to point b. I spend a lot more time on the bike than I do the truck so for me there's no way I could justify spending that much $$$$ on a truck. I'm sure they're nice trucks, but I don't think you'll be hauling much with an F150. It is a nice "looking" truck. and I bet It drives like a Cadillac.
I am no way offended, I mean you like it or you don't.

Last edited:
I'll take an F-350 Dually for the same money anytime,thats a real pickup:s

I've always thought the HD trucks rock! But, problem with cash flow. I'm one of those poor folks that can hardly keep gas in the bike. I've got a 91 Silver Anniversary Bronco and I hate to say it, but I really like it and it's paid for and it aint broke.:D
Ugly John

I've always thought the HD trucks rock! But, problem with cash flow. I'm one of those poor folks that can hardly keep gas in the bike. I've got a 91 Silver Anniversary Bronco and I hate to say it, but I really like it and it's paid for and it aint broke.:D
Ugly John

Paid for is the best thing ,IMO:D

Nice truck but.... I'll keep my old Ford Ranger and maybe go for a new Heritage Softail in turquoise and cream. :)

Nice truck but.... I'll keep my old Ford Ranger and maybe go for a new Heritage Softail in turquoise and cream. :)

Now you're talking! That's one beautiful looking bike. :D:D Does it have a wobble problem at the back with the "Softtail" suspension?

Am a bit surprised by the negative views of Ford by many members from the USA. Have two Fords in my family and I have to say they have been superb vfm dependable motors. Maybe am missing something going on with Ford from your side of the puddle.:bigsmiley8:

Back