My next truck

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by Irish Hog, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Irish Hog

Irish Hog Junior Member

2. MILO

MILO Member

It looks awesome :newsmile01: The wheels are amazing. I wonder if I can get those wheels on my Charger :bigsmiley24:

3. Crambo

Crambo Active Member

I liked it so much I showed my girlfriend, she liked it so much she burst into tears...:D

4. Irish Hog

Irish Hog Junior Member

Those wheels are beautiful, I just love everything about this truck. It is by far the nicest F 150 HD edition yet..That is IMO

5. gs34

gs34 Junior Member

Only way you can buy those wheels is to hold the vin# for a HD truck.
    Even then, ya better have deep pockets cause they are mighty costly.

6. Butch

Butch Active Member

Niiiice.
    Just too bad it's a Ford.

7. rhino

rhino Banned

nice truck, i just cant do the ford thing. im as loyal to my trucks as i am my bikes.

8. hungryeye

hungryeye Banned

I like the new F150's but that decal on the lower door reminds me of the decal on the 08 XL1200R new style fuel tank, I could have accepted the new tank but that decal:mgun

9. wildspirit97

wildspirit97 Senior Member

Don't take this the wrong way anyone, this is just me.....but Why in the world would you pay the Harley Price tag for something that IS NOT a Harley??? Put all the Harley stickers and decals on you want, it still don't make it a Harley.:D

10. Irish Hog

Irish Hog Junior Member

It is not the stickers, it is the interior and wheels and a custom paint job, no different than a CVO Harley. It is also partnership between Ford and Harley to commemorate two 100 year American companies that pioneered the auto and motorcycle industry, it is not meant to be a Harley, but more or less a truck for the true enthusiast. But it suites me, I only buy Ford vehicles and Harley motorcycles. I have wanted a 150 King Ranch, but I like this better.