free website stats program My next truck | Harley Davidson Forums

My next truck

It looks awesome :newsmile01: The wheels are amazing. I wonder if I can get those wheels on my Charger :bigsmiley24:

It looks awesome :newsmile01: The wheels are amazing. I wonder if I can get those wheels on my Charger :bigsmiley24:
Those wheels are beautiful, I just love everything about this truck. It is by far the nicest F 150 HD edition yet..That is IMO

Only way you can buy those wheels is to hold the vin# for a HD truck.
Even then, ya better have deep pockets cause they are mighty costly.

I like the new F150's but that decal on the lower door reminds me of the decal on the 08 XL1200R new style fuel tank, I could have accepted the new tank but that decal:mgun

Don't take this the wrong way anyone, this is just me.....but Why in the world would you pay the Harley Price tag for something that IS NOT a Harley??? Put all the Harley stickers and decals on you want, it still don't make it a Harley.:D

Don't take this the wrong way anyone, this is just me.....but Why in the world would you pay the Harley Price tag for something that IS NOT a Harley??? Put all the Harley stickers and decals on you want, it still don't make it a Harley.:D
It is not the stickers, it is the interior and wheels and a custom paint job, no different than a CVO Harley. It is also partnership between Ford and Harley to commemorate two 100 year American companies that pioneered the auto and motorcycle industry, it is not meant to be a Harley, but more or less a truck for the true enthusiast. But it suites me, I only buy Ford vehicles and Harley motorcycles. I have wanted a 150 King Ranch, but I like this better.

Back