free website stats program Motorcycle Insurance prices??? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Motorcycle Insurance prices???

I paid $252 for full coverage with roadside, towing, and trip interruption
Through rider insurance.
WAP.gif

There are certain factors that will affect your rate when you shop for your insurance so rates differ. It'll be best if you shop around your area as quotes varies depending also on state. If you don't have time to look around, you can have a free quote online. But obviously, posts here will give you an idea for the price range :D

=================================================

By the way, here's a site I found. Hope it'll help you somehow.

OnlineInsurancePortal.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I have rider and they where the cheapest at 460 a year for my FLHTK Ultra Classic Limited all others were 1200 to 2000 a year.

We've got progressive right now. However, I just got a quote from Dairyland and they beat them by almost $350! Even with my new bike. I had totally forgotten about this company until I ran across one of their booths at the Oyster run this year. They even beat them with coverage too. So I'm recommending Dairyland 1-888-324-7952.

We've got progressive right now. However, I just got a quote from Dairyland and they beat them by almost $350! Even with my new bike. I had totally forgotten about this company until I ran across one of their booths at the Oyster run this year. They even beat them with coverage too. So I'm recommending Dairyland 1-888-324-7952.

It's here about $100 a year. But the fuell is here very expensif.
One side you win,other side you lose.

I live in mid missouri and have state farm on three bikes 06 roadking at 364.00 / yr a 97 fxstc at 265.00 / yr and an 05 883c at 250.00/ yr full coverage on all.

Back