free website stats program Motorcycle Insurance prices??? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Motorcycle Insurance prices???

Who ever you go with, Make sure you have high; UN insured / UNDER insured
coverage.!
There are a lot of Yahoo's out there, With out insurance.

If you are a veteran, you should check out USAA. They offer credit cards, financial planning, insurance, loans and many other services. I slowly started switching various items to USAA a while back. I now have my RK, wave runner and a home insured there. My bill is about half of what it would be elsewhere. You will get discounts for multiple policies, driving record, service, etc. I have not had a claim yet, but they are known for excellent customer service.

If you are a veteran, you should check out USAA. They offer credit cards, financial planning, insurance, loans and many other services. I slowly started switching various items to USAA a while back. I now have my RK, wave runner and a home insured there. My bill is about half of what it would be elsewhere. You will get discounts for multiple policies, driving record, service, etc. I have not had a claim yet, but they are known for excellent customer service.

Wow, that's great to hear. I will have to call USAA back. I've been a member for over 25 years and have had auto & home with the for the same years. When it came to MC insurance they quoted me $2K annually just a few years ago. When I questioned such they told me the quote was high because they didn't want to insure MCs. Geico quoted same coverage for $550 a year. I'll be calling USAA tomorrow.

USAA has Progessive handle their motorcycle insurance. The total bill on my total insurance is much reduced, but the MC by itself is not half.

Back