free website stats program Motorcycle Insurance prices??? | Harley Davidson Forums

Motorcycle Insurance prices???

89 FXRS

Anyone recommend a decent and reasonably priced insurance company for Harley's in California?

I've been a State Farm member since I learned to ride, but finding an agent is only one factor...rates are affected by your current/past driving record, location, and ride-type. Also, other things to consider, are other vehicles, property & family members because these could add/subtract from your total payment. I say use the power of "three" by finding/selecting three different companies & get quotes to compare - good luck!

Here in Minnesota I found Progressive to have the best rate for the coverage I wanted. Iceman24 made some good points, they add and deduct rates on many factors, mine is based on location and our shorter riding season.

Never had a claim but Dairyland has given me very good rates over the past several years. $300 a year for full coverage, $50 deductable, roadside assistance and trip assistance.

Progressive here in Washington, and they let me reduce coverage in the winter when I park it for the snow, you won't have that problem tho

Last time I checked, California Casualty gave me the best price when I put my car & home insurance accounts into the deal. It comes with free roadside assistance/towing which I had to use last month. (For my car !)

:44:

Last edited:
Back