free website stats program motorcycle clubs | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

motorcycle clubs

I am a life member of the Golden Eagles M/C of Tampa. Life member of the AMA and ride with the local HOG chapter. I have known a lot of 1% and most have been pretty nice to me. Fossil

This is the club I belong to.

Space Coast HOG
Florida Chapter #0695

hog-logo.jpg

And I also a member of this Association:

m_6ce2157008284763aceda81f9e33a471.jpg

I belong to the Muletown HOG Chapter, and the Mid-TN chapter of Southern Crusiers Riding Club (SCRC).

Have only been on 2 to 3 rides with each group, but the SCRC is more relaxed and fun to ride with.

:newsmile048:I am a member of a group called the Wild Hogs it is just me and three other guys we took on a group of bikers and saved a town from disaster. :newsmile106:

:newsmile048:I am a member of a group called the Wild Hogs it is just me and three other guys we took on a group of bikers and saved a town from disaster. :newsmile106:
Hey wait, That was a movie...... On the club note I am a member of a few, Sons of Confederate Veterans Mechanized Cavalry, newest member of the Southern Cruisers in London Kentucky. Ride with Patriot Guard and Rolling Thunder and support them 100%

My Husband And I Are Full Hog Members And The Local Effingham,il Hog Chapter And Belong To Our Church's Cycle Group Called Christ's Legacy Riders At Christ's Church Of Effingham. Not Part Of The Legacy Hd Dealership Except For Being Good Friends With The Owners And Staff Which Of Whom Also Ride With Our Church Group When Thier Work Alows. Our First Cycle Sunday At Church Our Minister Was Preaching On The Legacy You Will Leave Behind Thus The Name Chris't Legacy Riders.

Wow, think I saw you at the movies! Nice rides!!!

Ulysses, a riders club for seniors (40-50 is a junior member, >50 a full member), 28,000 financial members, started in Aus but now international. [removed] Love their logo...motto is "Grow Old Disgracefully"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back