free website stats program motorcycle clubs | Harley Davidson Forums

motorcycle clubs

drake

I was wondering how many H-d members belong to MotorCycle Clubs and the names of their Club!

There's one guy I know that's a 1% patch holder and is willing to state it on line...

He's the president of the local Warlocks chapter. He comments on biker related issue on the local papers websites...

Never seen anyone else that's a 1%er do it.

You'll probably get a lot of hog, rolling thunder, Military Vet type clubs...

Last edited:
My CLUB is my wife and me. And a few friends if they want to come along. That's all the affiliation that I need.:D

you wanna know about MC's or riding clubs? big difference.. Things like HOG and Abate are riding clubs only pre-requisite is you pay your dues (or in the case of HOG own a harley and pay your dues)

MC's have requirements to join whether it's being a vetran to join Warrior Brotherhood MC or prospecting for a 1%

Riding clubs
I belong to a few RC's HOG, Quad City SC, Abate

MC
I belong to one and dont discuss my brothers or my club with anyone other than my brothers and my club sorry

None yet. Bought my Sporty in Aug. Still waiting for my HOG info. Gonna call the stealer next week to find out what the deal is. Tracy

Gonna call the stealer

Not sure if this was intentional or not but very fitting in some cases.... :D

Not a member of a 1% club although have an aquaintance that used to be. Was a president of a local chapter of the American Cruisers riding club but couldnt drum up the members and eventually disbanded. Now I'm pretty much a Lone Wolf unless me and my close friends get together for a ride....

Later,
2002SilverSurfer

I'm a member of the TAMAR VALLEY HARLEY CLUB.Some 45 of us.We have no issues with the local 1%,are well known to the police and the various organisations in and around Plymouth one of whom is our adopted charity,and we are available to help out others.Lots of payoffs,cops dont bother us,number plates ,helmets and whatever,and we get free entry to lots of venues,and good discounts at others.Its nice to be nice!

I want to clairify what I was asking. I was asking about clubs, such as the blue knights, the v star club,etc. etc., I was not asking about biker clubs as that is no ones business but their own. no offense intended!

No "clubs", but a couple of organizations...
- ABATE of Maryland
- Motorcycle Riders Foundation
- American Motorcycle Association

Back