free website stats program motorcycle clubs | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

motorcycle clubs

I am a life member of ABATE of PA, HOG and an active member of the Philadelphia chapter of the Southern Cruisers Riding Club. (SCRC) This club is the most exciting and friendliest club I have ever belonged to. We ride, eat and have fun. Everything I need and want in a riding club. And they ride whatever they want and they don't care what you ride. :D

President of the Moose Riders Lake City Lodge #624 .. Been a member of the Moose since 1970 and this was a recent addition for Moose Members that enjoy riding as I do..

Hey Jayson,you're the guys with the moose antlers mounted on your helmets,right?(just kiddin)I'm a member of South Jersey HOG

Last edited:
Naked Warriors MC; YEA,BABY!! We are hard........and a bit cold:D

rs

Attachments

• Naked Warriors MC.jpg
    Naked Warriors MC.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 33
I am a member of NARB (Not a Real Biker)

(Oh no he didn't start THAT up again...)

::newsmile077:

Naked Warriors MC; YEA,BABY!! We are hard........and a bit cold
Yeah, but hitting a bug at 65 MPH brings new meaning...

EXACTLY! In my neighborhood, we'd be rushing to make him a big plate of spaghetti and meatballs! (We're all Italians here! Everybody feeds you all the time, and you BETTER eat, hungry or not, or we get insulted!)

I can be in South Jersey in under three hours...... :bigsmiley21:

Naked Warriors MC; YEA,BABY!! We are hard........and a bit cold:D

rs

My wife took that picture of me 3 months ago. You hacked my computer!!!! :lolrollingMAN!! I'm so mad I'm gonna go stick my finger down my throat again!!!:26::26:

Back