free website stats program Mat 60...Race Cars | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Mat 60...Race Cars

Mat I never got into racing cars but I did race motocross for 12 years and hydroplanes for 14 years. There is nothing like the racing community and the fun of being with friends and family on race weekends. The saying I remember from racing that goes with what most here say is nothing makes you run fast like cubic dollars!! Still some of the best times I've had are at the races.

Don...I bet that was alto of fun and I bet your feeling some extra pain from racing mishaps...Hydroplanes..... In 12 years of that you have been upside down yourself...Thats got to hurt..

Don...I bet that was alto of fun and I bet your feeling some extra pain from racing mishaps...Hydroplanes..... In 12 years of that you have been upside down yourself...Thats got to hurt..

Mat I'm not sure how it is racing cars, but the way you know your going as fast as you can in a hydro is you want to be right on the edge of flipping. The only way to know where that egde is, you guessed it, you have to flip at least once. More times than I can count I have found the edge and a little bit more. Like all types of racing you want to push yourself and your equipment to the edge of your limits. Like the old saying goes "If your not riding on the edge, your taking up too much space!".:rofl:rofl

Another saying at the track that is so true is
"Racing-99% frustration,1% pure joy!"

Your right there....I spent all my money on my racecar and the trucks I halled with were rough....PS no wife or kids then..

I spent all my money on wine, women and song. The rest I spent foolishly!

Keeping w/the race car theme - pics of my little bro's last ride (Pro-4 Mod). Fun little car...

Attachments

• IMG_1597.jpg
    IMG_1597.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1599.jpg
    IMG_1599.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 30
I realy like cars Iceman24....I bet they are quite fast...And the bets part is all the free beer..:s

Keeping w/the race car theme - pics of my little bro's last ride (Pro-4 Mod). Fun little car...

I'm not familiar with Pro-4 mod. Is that a dirt track car? What engine displacement does it run?

Back