free website stats program Marrying New TSSM To Bike | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Marrying New TSSM To Bike

I bought a wrecked 2007 street glide. I had to replace the tssm. Now the turn signals, starter and fuel pump will not work. The lights and radio work, but it will not start. Does anyone have a suggestion as to what I need to do.

Yes I tried it and the bike is doing the same thing as the mikesmith post on june 19 09 . I have put a new tssm on and it is doing the same thing as when the old one was on. When it was wrecked someone tried to "hot wire" it due to crushed starter button to get it started this locked up the system. I thought a new tssm and starter button would solve the problem but I have had no luck.

a bad fuse was the problem . thanks for all your help . it is running great . i used the old TSSM . going to try to sale the new TSSM because i didnt need it .

Mr. Data. Great to find this forum and all the information here. A bud has an '06 XL1200C that was running poorly. I found the main ground was just finger tight. Put a lockwasher and new nylock nut and now it's running fine. He called me when he got home telling me the speedo was intermittent and the code light was coming on. He dropped it off again and the codes are P0373 CKP/Intermittent and U1016 Loss of ICM data instruments. I found out today he'd changed the TSM back in Feb. He didn't marry it as mentioned above but it's been running. AFAIK, these codes weren't present until the ground issue but I can clear them and they return upon start up. Should the TSM need to be re-married since it *will* run? Any suggestions on checking the CKP issue?

TIA

So I am trying to install a new security system on my 2008 Road King. Once I plug the unit in the flashers begin to flash and will continue for some time. It gives me no chance to enter the marry procedure. It did stop flashing at one point and read TIP in the odometer window. Once I turn ingnition switch off or on the flashers begin again. Any Help?

So I am trying to install a new security system on my 2008 Road King. Once I plug the unit in the flashers begin to flash and will continue for some time. It gives me no chance to enter the marry procedure. It did stop flashing at one point and read TIP in the odometer window. Once I turn ingnition switch off or on the flashers begin again. Any Help?

Re read the procedure once again I think there is a time (window) to do this:s

Back