free website stats program Marrying New TSSM To Bike | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Marrying New TSSM To Bike

I do not think that I have a trouble code. As I stated it will begin flahing for several minutes as if there was a security breech as soon as the TSSM module is connected. It will flash for several minutes and will finally stop. But as soon as you touch anything it will begin flashing again. One time it did say TIP in the odometer window.

Mr. Data,
This is what is happening.
I unplug TSM and plug in the TSSM and then the flashers will begin to flash.
1 alternating double flash
1.5 second delay
1 alternating double flash
1.5 second delay
then 15 alternating double flashs
then when I try to switch anything to program module this all begins again.
I have tryed procedure to marry TSSM and procedure to retrieve codes and this is all I can get it to do.

HELP PLEASE!

O.K. So I took it in to the dealer today and they said that when the TSSM is connected it goes into an "Armed Mode" and that nothing can be done with it without the pin number that appears to have been changed. I asked about codes and they said that when it is in an "Armed Mode" there is nothing that can be done with the bike.

Do I now have a paper weight?

Mr. Data, MOCO Shops told me "OH NO you can't marry the new TSSM, we have to do it". HAHAHA followed your steps whopity whopity, they are probably gonna tell me nope it aint running.

Thanks for the instruction sheet, it worked great... 2008 FLHRSE4 with a 259 kit, 105 HP back to life, the wifey and I are smilin. Knuckles Dude!!:small3d028::small3d028:

Ed, isn't that a great feeling? I still remember how great I felt when I finally won. :D

Mr. Data, MOCO Shops told me "OH NO you can't marry the new TSSM, we have to do it". HAHAHA followed your steps whopity whopity, they are probably gonna tell me nope it aint running.

Thanks for the instruction sheet, it worked great... 2008 FLHRSE4 with a 259 kit, 105 HP back to life, the wifey and I are smilin. Knuckles Dude!!:small3d028::small3d028:

Good deal, glad it worked out for you.:D

Worked great on my 2009 FLHP. Dealer seemed a bit baffled as to why the alarm wasn't activated & going off when I was asking him to program my two fobs. Cost the usual 1/2 hour labor rate. Thanks Mr. Data!!

Hi,

I have a new 2012 Switchback without the security system installed. I have purchased the Smart Security System for it and would like to install it myself. Of course the dealer says they have to do it, after happily selling me the part.

My instructions say I am replacing the BCM (Body Control Module) and not the TSSM as described in this post.

Does anyone know if this procedure will work for me?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi,

I have a new 2012 Switchback without the security system installed. I have purchased the Smart Security System for it and would like to install it myself. Of course the dealer says they have to do it, after happily selling me the part.

My instructions say I am replacing the BCM (Body Control Module) and not the TSSM as described in this post.

Does anyone know if this procedure will work for me?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

http://www.hdtimeline.com/archive/t-2915.html Welcome to The Forum

Back