free website stats program Maine Members Roll Call | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

Maine Members Roll Call

I agree with Glide, there's a whole bunch of sunny days coming next summer! Only what six or seven months to go? :newsmile040::bigsmiley15:

And for that one, I'll part with this thought. Time to change gears and pull the winter fun out of mothballs. Yes, I said "winter fun"... :)

Winter riding... I have my non-custom, tan, leather, very, LAZY BOY to ride during the cold season. Yeah, I'm a total wimp...:p

Absolutely!!! Had I not crashed a little over a year ago due to sand on the road, I would have had it out. I must have seen a dozen brave ones in the last week. One was so brave I stopped him after he melted my radar at 117 MPH in a 65 MPH zone!!!:bigsmiley30: I'm sure you can guess, wasn't on a Harley. He may not get much riding this summer, cause me thinks his license is gonna be taking some time off...

I plan on slowly breaking the bikes out of hibernation. Momma's machine needs a new set of shoes and plugs. Mine is pretty much set to go. Gonna order one of those new curvy windshields for it. Need to do some research and reading on what others have found works well.

Well, I am seriously done with this cold stuff. I know Mat has his snow machine, but I bet he's ready as well! Hurry up Spring!:D

HI...Guys...The snowmobile is put away and Im waiting also...Maybe we all can try to get together this summer if thair is any interest..

HI...Guys...The snowmobile is put away and Im waiting also...Maybe we all can try to get together this summer if thair is any interest..

Hey Mark! Haven't seen you since our ride last summer, hope all is well! We just had our "last hurrah" sled ride this past weekend.

Now we're getting ready for a spring trip to the sunny south for a musical experience with the Allman Brothers Band.

I took a good long look at the bike the other day, I'm READY! :)

Back