free website stats program Maine Members Roll Call | Page 10 | Harley Davidson Forums

Maine Members Roll Call

Working nights this week coupled with court during the day... Just as well its raining, I ain't safe to drive with this wacked out sleep schedule...:newsmile042:

Hi guys.......Any one up for a ride this sunday?....So far there is 3 of us..

Chance I may be riding with the Blue Knights. Depending on weather... If we have two nice days, I'll try to get the guys to go Saturday to free up Sunday.

Hey Maine Riders:

Just rode through your great state. It was my first time in the New England area and I loved it; Boston, Laconia, Ogunquit, and 201 to Quebec. Good friends of my good friend from Ogunquit put me up for the night and shared good old hospitality. Made me feel right at home.
Circumstances didn't allow leisure on this trip, but I will return.

Hay .....Let me no next time your up ...Mat

I certainly will post note of my return. The trails around Laconia were fantastic, and I'm sure all at the rally had a great time without me, but there's always next year.

Hi all...I had the pleasure of riding with Lawdog and his wife last weekend.....Good people right there.......We put some miles on .....OH...His dog came along. He rides in a box...That was pretty cool..:)..

Back