free website stats program Maine Members Roll Call | Page 9 | Harley Davidson Forums

Maine Members Roll Call

Hello all...Ive been riding for a while this spring and the main roads haven't been that bad as far as sand and now with all this rain today all should be pretty good....Im hoping tomorrow it clears up...Ill keep checking in if you guys would like to meet up for a ride......Mat

Still kicking! Have close to 1,000 miles this season. Haven't really "gone" anywhere, just a few long ice cream runs. Don't look like we will be doing much riding this weekend. :49: Oh well, needed the rain. I would like us to get together as well. Work is a little more predictable this year than last. Still feel bad about bailing on you guys last year. joe

If you haven't read already, I traded my SG... I don't know if you'll ride with me anymore... :small3d029:

Edit... EnjoyingTheRyde, formerly MaineStreetGlide... :)

If you haven't read already, I traded my SG... I don't know if you'll ride with me anymore... :small3d029:

Edit... EnjoyingTheRyde, formerly MaineStreetGlide... :)

Seriously, I could care less what someone rides. I just got elected President of the Blue Knights, Maine Chapter III. I would say it is a pretty even number HD and Asian bikes in the club. We have a good time and nobody cares what you ride, just ride!

I'd be more than happy to ride with you and your wife. :newsmile090:

Seriously, I could care less what someone rides. I just got elected President of the Blue Knights, Maine Chapter III. I would say it is a pretty even number HD and Asian bikes in the club. We have a good time and nobody cares what you ride, just ride!

I'd be more than happy to ride with you and your wife. :newsmile090:

Congratulations Mr. President! :)
WAP.gif

Hellow......I also dont care what anyone rides ...I sometimes ride with a Friend that has an old honda..I just hope I dont offend anyone because I dont where a helmet and my bike sounds good..You guys can put me in the back of the pack..:)

Back