free website stats program Loud Exhaust and Oil Changes | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Loud Exhaust and Oil Changes

Those absolutely look like Hard-Krome units! Never heard of them before.
The site says they are 3" cans, which means no other generic 3-1/2" baffles are going to fit.
Hope the OP has some success with Big City.

Hi All,

Update on the exhaust ... the pipes were made by Hard Krome. I found a part number stamped on the inside pipe. Ordered baffles from SmartzPartz. Very EZ to install. They work well ... took of the sharp edge but still has the Harley sound I wanted.

Thanks to all who responded to this thread.

Steve

I drill a couple of holes in the end of the filter and let the oil run out of it 1/4" drill is fine one hole at the lowest point to let oil out one hole at the highest to let air in

Brian
Same line of thinking with me but I just poke a hole at the end of the filter and let it run down a coke bottle with the bottom cut out and let it run out into a pan. I also use a filter with a nut on the end of it so I don't need a oil filter wrench.

Hi All,

Update on the exhaust ... the pipes were made by Hard Krome. I found a part number stamped on the inside pipe. Ordered baffles from SmartzPartz. Very EZ to install. They work well ... took of the sharp edge but still has the Harley sound I wanted.

Thanks to all who responded to this thread.

Steve

Thanks for the update Steve, Good to hear the baffles worked and you got the sound you wanted.

Back