free website stats program looking for comments on Mustang seat | Harley Davidson Forums

looking for comments on Mustang seat

Mustang are fairly competent at making comfortable seats but one mans comfort may be another mans pain
You will only know if a seat is right for you once you have used it

Brian

Mustang are fairly competent at making comfortable seats but one mans comfort may be another mans pain
You will only know if a seat is right for you once you have used it

Brian

thanks Brian. that is my problem chicken to spend that much $$$ cluck cluck :D

I've been riding with that seat on my RK for years. I ride about 15,000mi a year on mine including lots of 400+ mile trips and its by far the most comfortable seat.

thanks Brian. that is my problem chicken to spend that much $$$ cluck cluck :D

Sometimes you just have to dig your hand deep into your pocket and get your pennies out
i am currently on my 4th seat still not sure if it is right

Brian

Usually Mustang will let you try the seat out for 10 days, if not satisfied they will refund your money. I always had a Mustang on my softails but just coundn't find one that fit right on the touring models. ( but thats just me )

Usually Mustang will let you try the seat out for 10 days, if not satisfied they will refund your money. I always had a Mustang on my softails but just coundn't find one that fit right on the touring models. ( but thats just me )

I think they said once you mount it is yours?
Wonder if the deep bucket changes your position much from the stock FXDC? With mids, I don't want to get any closer or lower. Anyone know?

And while we are on the subject, Sundowner seats are cheaper and folks seem to like them. I just hate spending money on stuff may not like!

There are Mustang Dealers at retail, maybe they can slip one on for size?

I so wish dealers would get into the seat business. I dropped almost $1000 on a Corbin... And I am not comfortable. That's after going through 2 HD seats. I'm tired of having a garage full of seats.
WAP.gif

Back