free website stats program looking for comments on Mustang seat | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

looking for comments on Mustang seat

Never had one with a back rest, I run a Mustang on my ultra and like it alot. Feels stiff just to sit on but you can put lots of miles on with it.

I know a guy I see on PGR rides that has one of those. His is on a Kawa Nomad. He loves it. It looks very comfortable. I spent $350 on my 2up Mustange Wide Vintage for my Dyna bout a year ago and I absolutely love it. But mine is not the 'exactly' same as the touring seats plus my doesn't have the backrest. Kinda wish it did though.

Lorne, I had the pleasure of riding a Heritage with a Mustang solo 2 years ago, I put several hundred miles on it and I liked it:s

I have an older version of the seat your looking at and I love it, been sitting in it for over 40K miles on my RG, and the backrest is great support when on long runs.

Have owned several Mustang seats and am very satisfied. Not to say that there aren't other seats that are as good or as comfortable, but I have stuck with Mustang. You can shop on Ebay or the like and you may have some success. I bought the Mustang seat for my '82 FXR on Ebay for $135. It was used, but in excellent condition. The seat I have on my '99 Ultra I think I got from JPCycles. It was about $350 brand new. Shop around, but regardless, I think you'll be happy with Mustang....

wow lots of comments and reviews and not one negative.. i guess i can say that once again i saved some money buy using the forum. i will buy the seat and use it apposed to buying it and not liking it. to me it is going to be money well spent.

Thanks to all for your comments and reviews they are very much appreciated :newsmile106::newsmile106::newsmile106:

I've had that same style mustang (without backrest) on my Road King for the last 38,000 miles and love it, We also have the wide back seat and my wife has nothing but good to say about it, she used to only last 50 miles a day on the stocker now she's good for about 250-300.

Kevin

I put a mustang seat on my Dyna last year and it has been a great investment. In my opinion is was a huge improvement over the stock seat.

lorne; Mustang seats are great quality & probably a improvement over stock so you can't go wrone w/their products. If it's not too late - I had my stock FLHX seat modifies by Mean City Cycles (MCC) back in Jan & broke it in over spring riding. Have to say it was the best $$$ I ever put into a seat. Did double memory foam mod & had seat back in a week - cost ~$175 (shipping included). Might want to keep in mind for next bike...:s

Back