free website stats program Just found a Signature | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Just found a Signature

Being part of a long time partnership between yourself and wife you get to know each other pretty well and usually get it right on what you can and cannot do without causing offence
However if wife snaps when usually she wouldn't then perhaps something else is troubling her or she was just having a bad day as we all have them

Brian

Being part of a long time partnership between yourself and wife you get to know each other pretty well and usually get it right on what you can and cannot do without causing offence.

However if wife snaps when usually she wouldn't then perhaps something else is troubling her or she was just having a bad day as we all have them

Brian

As usual thanks for the very professional advice. I think it was a combination of her illness stealing some of her capabilities and therefore making her selfconscious, and the fact that I've been on pain medication for a pulled ligament all week and the fact that sometimes I'm just a horse's butt.

Back